Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hotest woman in Hollywood, dead or alive according to ME!

Marilyn Monroe-Classic American beauty, but tortured soul.
Charlize Theron-The hot chick from South Africa. On my trip to South Africa, I can honestly say, there are tonnes of hotness down there.
Anna Nicole Smith-Hot until her burnout phase and tragic death. Could have been much hotter if she put on a few pounds. Had great potential. She tried so hard to be like Marilyn, and she came close, but not quite there. And a little too crazy and shallow too. Poor little white trash girl. I wonder if Hugh Hefner slept with her? Wouldn't that be amazing, if he slept with Anna and Marilyn in one lifetime! Lucky bastard...lol
Natalie Maines-The hot Blondie one from Dixi chicks
Debbie Harry-Hotness queen on new wave
Olivia Munn-Hotness for geeks. Why not have a super smoking, sarcastic, quick witted babe as a host for a show for video game nerds. I don't know about you, but I can't pay attention to a word that comes out of her mouth because her looks get in the way, lol.
Peta Wilson-La Femme Nikita. She always catches my eye when I am flicking through the channels.
Tiffani Thiessen-Saved by the bell fame

No comments:

Support This Site

Buy some of my retro T-Shirts here! Just click on my cafepress banner above.